After smashing out 850 bricks in our first two days, the team was chuffed. What could possibly delay our brick making progress?
1) Unexpected rain (even four months after rainy season ended) turns the earth into unworkable mud AND boggs the path into Jamnya
2) A deadly snake and scorpion hang out under the plastic sheet while the bricks are curing
3) Cows & goat block the roads, delaying our supply of cement bags
4) Vilage workers have gone into town for a festival
5) The annual government audit of the school takes up two days
Let’s try to risk mitigate that in our next project plan gantt chart!